The protection of personal data is a matter of trust and we would like to clearly and accurately state that data will be processed according to the regulations to protect your private and personal domain.
TOPCAMP s.r.l. – Via Fausta, 258 – 30013 Cavallino-Treporti (VE) – P. IVA 04151830272, can be contacted using the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
TOPCAMP s.r.l. demonstrates its commitment to privacy and data protection by applying the following principles. TOPCAMP s.r.l. uses personal data in compliance with the law and in an impartial, correct and transparent manner. TOPCAMP s.r.l. collects personal data only for legitimate purposes. TOPCAMP s.r.l. does not store personal data beyond what is strictly necessary or for a longer period than necessary. TOPCAMP s.r.l. protects personal data using appropriate security measures.
The data we process and its purpose
TOPCAMP s.r.l. processes data for the following purposes:
- to acquire and confirm your booking of accommodation and ancillary services, and to provide the requested services. Since these are processes which are necessary to define the contractual agreement and to subsequently implement it, your consent is not required, except in cases in which particular, so-called sensitive data are given. Where there is a refusal to supply personal data, we will not be able to confirm a booking or supply the requested services. The processing will cease on your departure, but some of your personal data may or must continue to be processed for the purposes and in the manner indicated in the following points;
- to comply with current administrative, accountancy and tax requirements. For these purposes, the processing is performed without the need to obtain your consent. The data are processed by us and our representatives and are communicated outside our organisation only to fulfil our legal obligations. In case of refusal to provide the data necessary for the above-mentioned obligations, we will not be able to provide the requested services. The data acquired for these purposes are stored by us for the time provided for by the respective regulations (10 years, and even more in the case of tax assessments);
- to speed up registration procedures in the event of your subsequent stays at our establishment. For this purpose, subject to your consent, which can be revoked at any time, your data will be kept for a maximum period of 10 years and will be used when you are our guest again, for the purposes referred to in the previous points;
- to perform the operations of receiving messages and telephone calls addressed to you during your stay. For this purpose, your consent is required. You can withdraw your consent at any time. The processing will cease once you have left anyway;
- to send you our promotional messages and updates on prices and offers. For this purpose, after obtaining your consent, your data will be kept for a maximum period of 10 years and will not be disclosed to third parties. You can withdraw your consent at any time;
Methods used for processing
Personal data is processed using electronic/computer systems, adopting all security measures aimed at ensuring processing complies with EU Reg. 2016/679, and the principles of confidentiality, integrity and availability of data.
Duration of the processing
Personal data will be stored for a period of time no longer than necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected and in any case in compliance with the law.
Communication of the data
The personal data may be communicated exclusively to the internal personnel of TOPCAMP s.r.l. as part of their duties, to third parties such as companies and/or consultants appointed by TOPCAMP s.r.l. to carry out activities related to providing the service, to public and/or private entities when communication is required to properly fulfil the contractual obligations that have arisen, and to all subjects who have access under regulatory or administrative provisions. The data may not be disseminated.
Transfer outside the EU
Data are not transferred outside the European Union.
If you contact us
If you contact us using the form on our website, by e-mail, by telephone or in any other way, we will collect the communication data relating to this contact. Depending on the channel you use to contact us, we will collect your contact details (such as your e-mail address or telephone number) and the content of the message you send to us. Telephone calls will not be recorded. We also use social networking sites to engage with our users and guests, such as Facebook or Instagram. Please note that TOPCAMP s.r.l. has no authority over the conditions of use of social networks and their methods and/or policies for processing data. It is advisable to carefully check what personal data you provide us with through social networks.
Rights of the data subject
The data subject may exercise their rights pursuant to Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 20 and 21 EU Reg. 2016/679 and Legislative Decree 101/2018, according to which they have the right to access the data and the following information: the purposes of the processing; the categories of personal data concerned; the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations; the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, the criteria used to determine that period; the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling; the right to request rectification, integration or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data; the right to object and to know, where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source. The data subject also has the right to data portability.